Welcome to the land Down Under
Top travel destinations
- Compare the striking Red Centre to the turquoise coast of Far North Queensland.
- Stop off at rarely visited outposts and get a true sense of Outback life.
- Discover the natural beauty and Indigenous history of the Red Centre on a 3-day tour.
This off-road adventure is for travellers wanting to know Australia both through and beyond its big name attractions. After getting your tropical fix in Cairns and the Atherton Tablelands, drive west for tastes of genuine Outback culture at little-known outposts such as Hughenden, Porcupine Creek and Boulia. Get to know Alice Springs under your own steam, then spend a few days exploring the icons of Australia’s spectacular Red Centre – Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon (Watarrka National Park).
- Visit arguably the most popular museum in Australia right now; MONA
- Our new & improved Tassie trip will take you where others won’t. We’ll visit the untouched rainforests of the Tarkine where you can enjoy the beauty by foot, kayak or cruise.
- Hike in Cradle Mountain
- Explore the beauty of Freycinet & Wineglass Bay
On the Australian travel scene, lil' old Tassie is a right up-and-comer. Pristine wilderness, exceptional hiking, jaw-droppingly beautiful beaches, superb dining – there's plenty to like. And this trip, starting and finishing in Hobart, does a pretty good job of seeing it all. Take in the various attractions of Hobart, enter the Gondwanan-like wilderness of Tarkine, get your hike on in Cradle Mountain and watch Little Penguins waddle ashore at Bicheno.
Our most popular tours
Latest blog stories