Max Passengers: 24
AUD $105.00EUR €85.00GBP £70.00
|Route||Sydney to Sydney|
|Price (adult)||AUD $105.00EUR €85.00GBP £70.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am
You may see wild Eastern Grey Kangaroos in native bushlands at our first stop and you’ll be amazed at their size! A walk through changing vegetation takes you into Wentworth Falls. After lunch (included), we walk down the historic Furber Stairs (all 860 of them!) into Jamison Valley through lush World Heritage rainforest. You will see the beautiful cascading Katoomba Falls and the iconic rock formations of the ‘Three Sisters’. From the bottom of the Jamison Valley, we jump aboard the Scenic Railway – the world’s steepest railway (you’ll find out why!) – and take a ride back up to the valley rim. Then relax as we drive back into Sydney after an action packed day! (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Default pick up: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am. Other available pick up locations are: Corner Macleay St & Orwell Sts, Kings Cross, 07:00am. Sydney Harbour Marriott, 07:20am. Base Backpackers (Kent St), 07:45am.
Arrival location: Select Sydney accommodation early evening.
Tour Departs: Year Round: Daily
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- scenic railway
- national park entry fees
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- warm clothing/wet weather gear
- water bottle
- extra snacks (or purchase on the way)
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to any cause including seasonal conditions and weather extremes. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Tour operated by our touring partner APT/Downunder Adventures.
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.