Departing from Sydney, this minibus tour will take you out of the city and give you some fresh country air at the beautiful Blue Mountains. Enjoy the many lookouts onto picture-perfect landscapes and get your feet dirty on a Wentworth Falls hike. Other highlights include the Furber Stairs, Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters. This World Heritage listed rainforest makes a perfect day trip for any Sydney stopover.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $115.00EUR €80.00GBP £69.00
|Route||Sydney to Sydney|
|Price (adult)||AUD $115.00EUR €80.00GBP £69.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am
Keep your eyes open for wild Eastern Grey Kangaroos in native bushlands at our first stop for the day and be amazed at their size! A walk through changing vegetation will take you into Wentworth Falls.
After lunch (included), we walk down the historic Furber Stairs (all 860 of them!) into Jamison Valley through lush World Heritage rainforest. You will see the beautiful cascading Katoomba Falls and the iconic rock formations of the ‘Three Sisters’. From the bottom of the Jamison Valley, we jump aboard the Scenic Railway – the world’s steepest railway (you’ll find out why!).
We then take a ride back up to the valley rim before relaxing as we drive back into Sydney after an action packed day! (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Default pick up: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am. Other available pick up locations are: Corner Macleay St & Orwell Sts, Kings Cross, 07:00am. Sydney Harbour Marriott, 07:20am. Base Backpackers (Kent St), 07:45am.
Arrival location : Select Sydney accommodation early evening.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- scenic railway
- national park entry fees
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- warm clothing/wet weather gear
- water bottle
- extra snacks (or purchase on the way)
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to any cause including seasonal conditions and weather extremes. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Tour operated by our touring partner APT/Downunder Adventures.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.