Spend a day tasting wine in one of the Hunter Valley's famous wineries. Enjoy a wood fired pizza lunch on this one day mini bus tour of the Hunter Valley region just out of Sydney, the perfect country escape if you need a chance to leave the city for a day to recharge your batteries.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $110.00EUR €77.00GBP £66.00
|Route||Sydney to Sydney|
|Price (adult)||AUD $110.00EUR €77.00GBP £66.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am
Sample great Australian wines with cheese and crackers at the world renowned Lindeman’s winery on this fantastic city-escape day tour. Feast on a wood fired pizza lunch over a glass of wine with your new friends (menu subject to change).
We then visit three more wineries where you can taste more fine wines and even buy a few bottles to take home. Our small group allows us to visit boutique wineries for an intimate tasting experience before spending the afternoon relaxing at the Hunter Valley village. Relax as we travel back to the city with a smile on our faces after a great day in the country.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Default pick up: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am. Other available pick up locations are: Corner Macleay St & Orwell Sts, Kings Cross, 07:00am. Sydney Harbour Marriott, 07:20am. Park Royal Darling Harbour (1 Day St), 07:45am.
Arrival location : Select Sydney locations early evening.
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Visits to 3 wineries
- winery lunch
- experienced guide
What to bring
- Walking shoes (ankle high)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Warm clothing
- Water bottle
- Extra snacks (or purchase on the way)
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to seasonal conditions and weather extremes
- Operated by our touring partner APT/Downunder Adventures.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification