Spend a day tasting wine in one of the Hunter Valley's famous wineries. Enjoy a wood fired pizza lunch on this one day mini bus tour of the Hunter Valley region just out of Sydney, the perfect country escape if you need a chance to leave the city for a day to recharge your batteries.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $115.00EUR €79.00GBP £66.00
|Route||Sydney to Sydney|
|Price (adult)||AUD $115.00EUR €79.00GBP £66.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am
Start the day at Draytons winery and try their famous white port. Embrace the ambiance of Hope Estate with tastings held at one of their many locations on site. There is a brewery where you will have the chance to purchase a beer tasting paddle with a selection of their signature beverages. Enjoy a tasty wood fired pizza lunch over a glass of wine as you chat to new friends.
We then visit one more winery where you can taste more fine wines and even buy a few bottle to take home. Our small group allows us to visit boutique wineries for an intimate tasting experience. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the Hunter Valley village. Don't miss the delights in the chocolate shop.
Relax as we travel back to the city with a smile on our face, and perhaps a few delicious souvenirs to take home. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Default pick up: Sydney Central YHA (11 Rawson Pl), 07:30am. Other available pick up locations are: Corner Macleay St & Orwell Sts, Kings Cross, 07:00am. Sydney Harbour Marriott, 07:20am. Base Backpackers (477 Kent St), 07:45am.
Arrival location : Select Sydney locations early evening.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Visits to 2 wineries
- winery lunch
- experienced guide
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Warm clothing
- Water bottle
- Extra snacks (or purchase on the way)
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner AAT Kings/Aussie Adventures.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Hand luggage only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.