Take a wildlife boat trip with us through Mary River and look out for Crocodiles after departing from Darwin on this tour. Explore the Kakadu National Park and relax at the breathtaking 'Crown of the Kakadu' - Jim Jim Falls. Sleep overnight in a tent or choose to stay under the stars on an Aussie swag (bed roll) for an experience you won't forget in a hurry. Learn about Aboriginal culture and find an adventure in the great Aussie outback. The tour ends in back in Darwin on day two.
Max Passengers: 16
AUD $460.00EUR €385.00GBP £310.00
|Route||Darwin to Darwin|
|Price (adult)||AUD $460.00EUR €385.00GBP £310.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Darwin to Kakadu
DEFAULT PICK UP: Adventure Tours Australia Shop, 52 Mitchell St Darwin, 06:50am
We start the morning by heading to the Mary River wetlands for a river cruise. Keep your cameras close and your eyes peeled for crocodiles. After lunch, discover more about the land and its stories at the Bowali Visitor Centre. Spend the afternoon at Ubirr Rock, where the whole of Kakadu is spread out before you. Tonight we camp in the national park. (LD)
Day 2 – Kakadu to Darwin
Jim Jim Falls is our first stop today and it’s a stunner! You’ll feel dwarfed by the towering cliffs as we hike to the base of the falls. Experience the spectacular Twin Falls gorge onboard a national park operated boat. Relax for a while on the sandy banks of the gorge or take a walk along the boardwalk before we head back to Darwin. (BL)
Seasonal itinerary changes
TROPICAL SUMMER ITINERARY (Nov/Dec-May)
Day 1 – Bowali Visitor Centre | wildlife cruise | Ubirr and Nourlangie Rock (seasonal) | Overnight in Kakadu National Park. (LD)
Day 2 – Cathedral Termite Mounds | Gunlom Falls (seasonal) | Motor Car Falls (seasonal). (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Darwin accommodation from 06:20am. Default pick up: Adventure Tours Australia shop at 06:50am (Shop 2/52 Mitchell St, Darwin).
Arrival location : Darwin accommodation early evening day 2.
Apr - Jun: Tue, Thu
Jul - Aug: Tue, Thu, Sun
Sep - Mar: Tue, Thu
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- meals as indicated
- accommodation transfers
- camping fees & equipment
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- sleeping bag (can be purchased for $30).
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any reason including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- See terms and conditions for full details.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Tour must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 10kgs applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.
- A tropical summer itinerary applies to this tour between Nov/Dec to May.