Max Passengers: 24
AUD $355.00EUR €295.00GBP £240.00
|Route||Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock)|
|Price (adult)||AUD $355.00EUR €295.00GBP £240.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
DEFAULT PICK UP: Haven Backpacker Resort, 06:10am
Kick of your adventure with an optional camel ride at an outback camel farm (own expense) before we make our way to Kings Canyon Resort for lunch. Make sure you’ve got your hiking shoes on as we journey to Kings Canyon and explore the Amphitheatre, breathtaking North and South Walls, the Lost City, and Garden of Eden. After an outdoor dinner, enjoy sitting around the fire with new friends before star-gazing from the comfort of your swag (Aussie bedroll). (LD)
Day 2 – Kings Canyon to Uluru
We’ll be up early today, as we hit the road to make our way to Uluru. After lunch at our campground, get up close and personal with the Rock as you walk around a spectacular section of the base. You will then get an insight to the local Aboriginal culture from your guide before watching the desert sunset over Uluru. It’s time to fire up the BBQ for dinner. Overnight in swag (Aussie bedroll). (BLD)
Day 3 – Uluru to Alice Springs
Witness a magical Uluru sunrise then visit the Cultural Centre to further your insight into the amazing Anangu way of life. The 36 domes of Kata Tjuta will fascinate you, as you explore the majestic features of this ancient geological formation during a Valley of the Winds hike. Your tour will end here at Ayers Rock, where your tour guide will take you to the airport, or to a free connecting airport shuttle bus. (B)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Alice Springs accommodation from 5:45am. Default pick up: Haven Backpacker Resort at 06:10am.
Arrival location: Yulara (Ayers Rock Airport) from 11.00am (please note flights must depart Ayers Rock Airport after 12:30pm on day 3).
Tour Departs: Year round: Mon*, Tue*, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat*, Sun
*Departures noted with an asterix are for 18-39 year olds.
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- national park entry
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodation/Ayers Rock airport transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle and camping fees/equipment
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent/net
- travel pillow
- sleeping bag (can be purchased for $30)
- Please note during summer the itinerary can change due to high temperatures. In this case Kings Canyon rim walk will be on the morning of day 2.
- Flights must depart Ayers Rock Airport after 12:30pm on day 3.
- Itineraries may also vary and/or attractions substituted due to other seasonal conditions, Traditional owner, and national park requirements.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies in a soft bag or backpack
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- Tour must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.