Do you like to do things in Style? See the beauty of Uluru and experience all the luxury that camping in the outback has to offer. Kick back as you watch the sun set over the big rock and look forward to spending the night in the comfort of a luxury outback tent. You will be well rested and relaxed to explore the Red Centre and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $395.00EUR €270.00GBP £230.00
|Route||Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Uluru (Ayers Rock)|
|Price (adult)||AUD $395.00EUR €270.00GBP £230.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Kata Tjuta and Uluru
PICK UP: Desert Gardens Hotel, 1:45pm**
We start by visiting the landforms of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and hiking through the spectacular Valley of the Winds. Marvel at the size and colour that makes Uluru such an iconic site, especially as we get there in time to see the desert tones change as the sun sets - relax and enjoy the view with a glass of sparkling wine in hand! A hearty dinner and some star-gazing at our permanent campsite is the perfect way to end the evening. (D)
Day 2 – Uluru
An early start is rewarded with a picture-perfect Uluru sunrise. While the day is fresh, enjoy an unguided walk around the base of the Rock. You will then deepen your understanding of the land and the story of the Mala people as you take a cultural interpretive walk with an Aboriginal guide (and interpreter)*. It is a unique opportunity to share experiences, connect with and learn about the oldest culture on earth. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Uluru Cultural Centre before finishing your tour at Ayers Rock Resort. (B)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Ayers Rock Resort 1:45pm* from Desert Gardens Hotel
Arrival location : Desert Gardens Hotel approximately 12:00pm day 2 (flights must be booked to depart after 1:30pm)
Apr, Sep-Nov & Jan-Mar: Thu Sat
May-Aug, Dec: Thu Sat Mon
- Experienced tour guide
- national park entry
- meals as indicated
- air conditioned vehicle
- camping fees and equipment
- twin share safari tents (with proper beds, all linen, pillows, towels and fans)
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- water bottle
- warm clothing in winter months
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may also vary and/or attractions substituted due to other seasonal conditions, Traditional owner and national park requirements.
- *Please note pick up times from Ayers Rock Resort do vary at different times of the year due to daylight savings and flight time changes. Please contact our customer service team for further information.
- Outgoing flights must be booked to depart Ayers Rock Airport after 1:30pm on day 2. If a flight is booked before this time a transfer may be arranged from the cultural centre (Uluru) to Ayers Rock Airport for and additional cost of AU$35 per person (non-commissionable). Passenger flight details must be provided and transfer booked with our Inside Sales Team prior to travel.
- From October to March it is likely that you will experience temperatures of over 35 degrees Celsius, and sometimes well into the 40’s. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. These extreme outside temperatures can also place stress on the air-conditioning units within our vehicles which can make travelling uncomfortable. Your tour guide will assist with regular breaks and information to assist keeping hydrated. Conversely, in July and August, very cold temperatures can be experienced in the outback, especially overnight. Please come prepared for all extremes.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies in a soft bag or backpack
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate times