Max Passengers: 48
AUD $250.00EUR €210.00GBP £170.00
|Route||Darwin to Alice Springs|
|Price (adult)||AUD $250.00EUR €210.00GBP £170.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Darwin - Katherine Gorge – Daly Waters
PICK UP LOCATION: Adventure Tours Australia Shop, 52 Mitchell St Darwin, 06:30am
We leave Darwin early, and make our way to Nitmiluk National Park, home to Katherine Gorge. Here you will have the chance to take an optional cruise through the first 2 gorges (own expense and seasonal). You also have the option of canoeing through the first gorge (own expense and seasonal), or taking a guided walk to Baruwei lookout—an amazing photo spot. Once we’ve finished exploring the gorge, we continue south, and stop for dinner at the Daly Waters Pub. Your journey to Alice Springs continues overnight.
Day 2 – Alice Springs
In the early hours of the morning, we make a stop at Tennant Creek so that you can stretch your legs and grab some refreshments before we continue on to Alice Springs. There is also one last photo stop as we cross the tropic of Capricorn. We arrive at our final destination around 8am. You have the rest of the day free to explore the heart of the Red Centre.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Adventure Tours Australia shop at 06:30am (Shop 2/ 52 Mitchell St, Darwin). Please note there are no alternative pick up locations for this tour.
Arrival location: Alice Springs accommodation around 8am day 2
Tour departs: Year round: Sat (except the 6th of April 2013)
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Two experienced guide/drivers
- accommodation transfers
- comfortable coach with on-board toilet
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- Please note this is an express overnight coach tour with limited stops between Alice Springs and Darwin.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted far any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure
- Safaris must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604
- A STRICT luggage limit of 20kg
- Please note that cruise and canoeing at Katherine Gorge is seasonal and is not available during the wet season.