Travel to where the reef meets the rainforest by heading North from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. Take a river cruise to spot crocodiles and enjoy a picnic lunch. We'll visit a Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary as well a daintree River Cruise.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $145.00EUR €100.00GBP £85.00
|Route||Cairns to Cairns|
|Price (adult)||AUD $145.00EUR €100.00GBP £85.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Gilligans Backpackers, 07:00am
Experience one of Australia’s most scenic coastal drives along the Captain Cook Highway. Visit the unique ‘Wildlife Habitat’ animal sanctuary in Port Douglas. Take a guided sanctuarywalk providing you with the opportunity to learn more about the myriad of wildlife, included the endangered cassowary.
Enjoy free time meandering through the different exhibits: rainforest,wetlands and grassland, and have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extracost).Look out for local wildlife including water birds and Estuarine Crocodiles on a 1 hour DaintreeRiver Cruise.
Upon arrival at the opposite side of the river travel along the rainforest-fringedCape Tribulation Road through Daintree National Park, your guide will explain the history ofthe magnificent wilderness region.
Stop at Alexandra Lookout for outstanding views before arriving at Floravilla Art Gallery and Ice Cream Factory for a picnic lunch. Enjoy a guided rainforest and beach walk at the DubujiBoardwalk and take the opportunity to capture some memorable photographs. Depart CapeTribulation at approximately 4.30pm for the journey back to Cairns.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Cairns accommodation from 07:00am. Default pick up: Gilligans Backpackers (57-89 Grafton St, Cairns) at 07:00am
Arrival location : Select Port Douglas accommodation at 06.30pm, select Cairns accommodation at 07.30pm.
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Accommodation transfers
- entry to ‘Wildlife Habitat’
- Daintree River Cruise with ferry transfers.
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- swimming gear
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- insect repellent
- food or money for meals.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonalconditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements. Seeterms and conditions for full details.
- Tour operates as a code share with Jungle Tours
- Children 7 years and under are not permitted on any tour. Children over 12 years payadult fare. Children under 16 are not permitted to travel unless unaccompanied by anadult.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia if you have any special dietaryrequirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferredaccommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information onother available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will makeyour way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not beresponsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification fromyou or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriatetime.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kgs applies
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner