Max Passengers: 24
AUD $213.00EUR €175.00GBP £145.00
|Route||Cairns to Cairns|
|Price (adult)||AUD $213.00EUR €175.00GBP £145.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 - Cairns to Cape Tribulation
DEFAULT PICK UP: Bus Stop D, City Mall Lake St (opposite Hides Hotel), 07:05am
Experience one of Australia’s most scenic coastal drives along the Captain Cook Highway. Visit the unique ‘Wildlife Habitat’ animal sanctuary in Port Douglas. Enjoy a guided sanctuary walk providing you with the opportunity to learn more about the myriad of wildlife, included the endangered cassowary. Enjoy free time meandering through the different exhibits: rainforest, wetlands and grassland, and have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost).
Look out for local wildlife including water birds and Estuarine Crocodiles on a 1 hour Daintree River Cruise. Upon arrival at the opposite side of the river travel along the rainforest-fringed Cape Tribulation Road through Daintree National Park, your guide will explain the history of the magnificent wilderness region.
Stop at Alexandra Lookout for outstanding views before arriving at Floravilla Art Gallery and Ice Cream Factory for a picnic lunch. Enjoy a guided rainforest and beach walk at the Dubuji Boardwalk and take the opportunity to capture some memorable photographs. Arrive at your Cape Tribulation accommodation for check in from 4.30pm
Day 2 - Cape Tribulation
Enjoy a free day to relax on the beach or soak up the up the wonderful atmosphere with a walk in the oldest continuously growing tropical rainforest on earth. There are many optional activities available (at own expense) such as half day Horse Riding, Jungle Surfing, Sea Kayaking, Mountain Biking or Yoga.
Day 3 - Cape Tribulation to Cairns
Another free day to spend relaxing in Cape Tribulation. Return transfer to Cairns departs Cape Tribulation at 4.30pm.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Cairns accommodation from 07:00am. Default pick up: Bus Stop D, City Mall Lake St (opposite Hides Hotel) at 07:05am.
Arrival location: Select Port Douglas accommodation at 06.30pm, select Cairns accommodation at 07.30pm.
Tour Departs: All year: Daily*
*Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Accommodation transfers,
- Entry to ‘Wildlife Habitat’
- Daintree River Cruise with ferry transfers.
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Swimming gear
- Hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Food or money for meals.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Tour operates as a code share with Jungle Tours
- Children 7 years and under are not permitted on any tour. Children over 12 years pay adult fare. Children under 16 are not permitted to travel unless unaccompanied by an adult.
- Safaris must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kgs applies