Go wild on this three day tour travelling to where the reef meets the rainforest by heading north from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. Take a river cruise to spot crocodiles and enjoy a picnic lunch. We'll visit a Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary as well a Daintree River Cruise. You'll stay over night in dorm share accommodation in Cape Tribulation. Enjoy your downtime with activities like horse riding or yoga.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $213.00EUR €150.00GBP £125.00
|Route||Cairns to Cairns|
|Price (adult)||AUD $213.00EUR €150.00GBP £125.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 - Cairns to Cape Tribulation
DEFAULT PICK UP: Bus Stop D, City Mall Lake St (opposite Hides Hotel), 07:05am
Visit the unique ‘Wildlife Habitat’ animal sanctuary in Port Douglas and enjoy a guidedsanctuary walk. Have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost).Look out for local wildlife including water birds and Estuarine Crocodiles on a 1 hour DaintreeRiver Cruise. Arrive at your Cape Tribulation accommodation for check in from 4.30pm.
Day 2 - Cape Tribulation
Enjoy a free day to relax on the beach or soak up the up the wonderful atmosphere with a walkin the oldest continuously growing tropical rainforest on earth. There are many optionalactivities available (at own expense) such as half day Horse Riding, Jungle Surfing, SeaKayaking, Mountain Biking or Yoga.
Day 3 - Cape Tribulation to Cairns
Another free day to spend relaxing in Cape Tribulation. Return transfer to Cairns departs Cape Tribulation at 4.30pm.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Cairns accommodation from 07:00am. Default pick up: Bus Stop D, City Mall Lake St (opposite Hides Hotel) at 07:05am.
Arrival location : Select Port Douglas accommodation at 06.30pm, select Cairns accommodation at 07.30pm.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Accommodation transfers,
- Entry to ‘Wildlife Habitat’
- Daintree River Cruise with ferry transfers.
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Swimming gear
- Hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Food or money for meals.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonalconditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. Seeterms and conditions for full details.
- For optional activities on day 2/3 please speak with your guide and/or reception desk uponarrival to your accommodation.
- Tour operates as a code share with Jungle Tours
- Children 7 years and under are not permitted on any tour. Children over 12 years payadult fare. Children under 16 are not permitted to travel unless unaccompanied by anadult.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia if you have any special dietaryrequirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferredaccommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information onother available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will makeyour way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsiblefor missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or yourtravel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kgs applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.