If you're so excited you can't wait to get to Kangaroo Island then flying is the quickest option. This tour will get you there and back again by plane. If you like Aussie wildlife you'll love this adventure tour. Kangaroo island is known for its amazing animals and after a visit to Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary you'll understand why. Say g'day to sea lions and seals at Seal bay and the Remarkable Rocks.
Max Passengers: 50
AUD $614.00EUR €425.00GBP £365.00
|Route||Adelaide to Adelaide|
|Price (adult)||AUD $614.00EUR €425.00GBP £365.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sealink Terminal (inside Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin St), 06:15am
Discover the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. After an early morning pick up from your Adelaide hotel, enjoy a scenic coach journey to Cape Jervis to connect with SeaLink’s 45 minute ferry crossing to Kangaroo Island.
Upon arrival on Kangaroo Island, enjoy the picturesque drive to Seal Bay Conservation Park. Here we walk along the beach with a National Park Ranger and get up close to a colony of rare and wild Australian Sea Lions who frolic and laze on the beach.
Head to Vivonne Bay for a delicious two-course lunch, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, where you’ll walk among eucalyptus trees looking for koalas lazing about in the trees.
Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas. The tour of the park will take you to the rugged southern coastline for a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admiral’s Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views. Admiral’s Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks.
On the return journey to Penneshaw or Kingscote Airport, keep your eyes peeled for more kangaroos and wallabies as we make the return journey to Adelaide. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Adelaide accommodation from 06:00am. Default pick up: Sealink Terminal (inside Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street) - check in at 06:15am.
Arrival location : Flight return: Adelaide Airport between 7.30-8pm (accommodation transfer included).
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- two course lunch
- national park entrance fees
- return flights to Kangaroo Island, and return Adelaide accommodation transfers
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- warm/waterproof clothing (even in summer)
- water bottle
- Tour is operated by our tour partner SeaLink.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Kangaroo Island ferry does not operate on Christmas Day therefore tour will not operate 25 December 2013.
- Tour must be reconfirmed by 4pm the day before travel by phone on 1300 654 604.
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- Minimum unaccompanied age is 17 years.