If you like Aussie wildlife you'll love this adventure tour. Kangaroo island is known for its amazing animals and after a visit to Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary you'll understand why. Say g'day to sea lions and seals at Seal Bay and the Remarkable Rocks. We'll get you there and back again by boat.
Max Passengers: 50
AUD $269.00EUR €185.00GBP £155.00
|Route||Adelaide to Adelaide|
|Price (adult)||AUD $269.00EUR €185.00GBP £155.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Sealink Terminal (inside Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin St), 06:15am
Discover the highlights of South Australia’s popular nature-based tourism destination,Kangaroo Island.
After an early morning pick up from your Adelaide accommodation, enjoy a scenic coach journey to Cape Jervis to connect with SeaLink’s 45 minute ferry crossing to Kangaroo Island (or travel by air from Adelaide to Kingscote Airport, transfers included).
Upon arrival onKangarooIsland, enjoy the picture-perfect drive to Seal Bay Conservation Park. Here we walk along the beach with a National Park Ranger and get up close to a colony of rare and wild Australian Sea Lions who frolic and laze on the beach.
Head to Vivonne Bay for a delicious two-course lunch, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, where you’ll walk among eucalyptus trees looking for koalas lazing about in the trees. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas.
The park tour will take you to the rugged southern coastline for a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admiral’s Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photo opportunities and stunning sea views. Admiral’s Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks. On the return journey to Penneshaw or Kingscote Airport, keep your eyes peeled for more kangaroos and wallabies as we make the return journey to Adelaide. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Adelaide accommodation from 06:00am. Default pick up: Sealink Terminal (inside Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street) - check in at 06:15am.
Arrival location : Adelaide select accommodation 10.45pm
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- two course lunch
- national park entrance fees
- transport from Adelaide accommodation to Kangaroo Island and return
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- warm/waterproof clothing (even in summer)
- water bottle
- motion sickness tables (for ferry).
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner SeaLink.
- Minimum unaccompanied age is 17 years.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Hand luggage only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.