Max Passengers: 24
AUD $390.00EUR €335.00GBP £265.00
|Tour Style||Unleashed 18-39|
|Route||Adelaide to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $390.00EUR €335.00GBP £265.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Adelaide to Halls Gap (Grampians National Park)
DEFAULT PICK UP: Adelaide Central YHA (135 Waymouth St), 06:15am
The morning will see us traverse the nearby hills then cross the famed mighty Murray River, before travelling through to the Victorian Border. Then we'll travel to the Grampians National Park and a place of great significance for the Indigenous population. Pass through the rugged beauty and discover truly spectacular views from the top after a good hike to one of the peaks. (BD)
Day 2 – Halls Gap (Grampians National Park) to Port Campbell
This morning we have a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre and learn more of the ancient Dreamtime stories. Your creative skills will be assessed as we create personalised souvenirs to take home. Passing through Halls Gap, we head south to the Great Ocean Road where we'll take time to explore several natural landscapes including The Arch, London Bridge and the Bay of Martyrs, these are sure to be a great addition to the photo albums. We'll finish up at the friendly town of Port Campbell, nestled amongst the cliffs and pines. (BD)
Day 3 – Port Campbell (Great Ocean Road) to Melbourne
This morning brings us to the magnificent Twelve Apostles rock formation, as well as the beautiful Loch Ard Gorge. A short break from the coast, we venture to the top of the forest at the Otway Tree Top Walk – a wonderful way to get a feel for Victoria's natural beauty whilst perched amongst the birds. Back down to the seaside for lunch as we pass through the coastal towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne. The tail end of the majestic Great Ocean Road will bring us towards famed surf town of Torquay, then direct into Melbourne navigating the city streets with the famous trams and to our accommodation. (B)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Default pick up: Adelaide Central YHA (135 Waymouth St) at 06:15am. The other available pick up point is: Adelaide Travellers Inn (220 Hutt St) at 06:30am.
Arrival location: Select Melbourne accommodation early evening day 3
All Year: Wed, Sun
This tour is for 18-39 year olds
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- national park entrance fees
- meals as indicated
- accommodation transfers
- 2 nights dorm accommodation with shared facilities (or budget ensuite twin/double or single room if ugrading)
Accommodation upgrades: 2 nights budget ensuite
Twin/Double: AUD $ 610 / € 525 / ₤ 595
Single: AUD $ 690 / € 410 / ₤ 460
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- This tour is for 18-39 year olds ONLY
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions for full details.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory and must be shown to the guide on day one.
- Upgrade accommodation is budget style and may be located on different premises to dorm accommodation.
- Tour must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15Kg applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner