Max Passengers: 24
AUD $140.00EUR €120.00GBP £95.00
|Route||Launceston to Launceston|
|Price (adult)||AUD $140.00EUR €120.00GBP £95.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Launceston Backpackers, 08:00am
Start your journey with a stop in Sheffield, 'the town of murals', before reaching the World Heritage area of Cradle Mountain National Park. Your guides amazing local knowledge and interpretation will enhance your experience, which includes a visit to Cradle Valley.
After lunch (own expense) enjoy a stop at the Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre, giving you the opportunity to purchase souvenirs and learn more about the area's rich history.
Be sure to bring your walking shoes for a hike around picturesque Dove Lake before heading to your last stop, the historical Waldheim Chalet. After a full day of experiencing nature's riches, return to Launceston in the early evening.
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Launceston accommodation from 8:00am. Default pick up: Launceston Backpackers at 08:00am.
Arrival location: Launceston accommodation early evening same day.
Apr, Oct: Tue, Thu, Sat
May-Sep: Tue, Sat
Nov-Mar: Tue, Thu, Sat
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- National park entry fees ($12)
- Select Launceston hotel and hostel pickups and drop offs.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- swimming gear
- warm clothing (even in summer)
- waterproof jacket & pants
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Tour is operated by our touring partners Topdeck/Under Down Under.
- Safaris must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- Hand luggage only