Max Passengers: 22
AUD $128.00EUR €105.00GBP £85.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $128.00EUR €105.00GBP £85.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: Melbourne Central YHA (corner Flinders and Spencer Sts), 07:35am
One of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, rich in Aboriginal history, and with an abundance of wildlife, the Grampians are sure to leave you in awe. En-route to the Grampians we stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
As you drive through the Grampians your experienced guide will point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of birdlife. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, and then it's off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
We stop for a break at Halls Gap for lunch (own expense) before a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history and culture of the local aboriginal communities. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery. Then cool off at the base of Australia's most inspiring waterfall - Mackenzie Falls. We return to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (at own expense).
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Melbourne accommodation from 8.15am. Default pick up: Melbourne Central YHA (corner of Flinders and Spencer Sts), 07:35am.
Arrival location: Select Melbourne accommodation 9.00pm.
Tour Departs: Year Round: Tue, Fri, Sun
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- National Park fees
- Morning tea
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- warm clothing
- water bottle
- money to purchase lunch and dinner.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to seasonal conditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements.
- Tours must be reconfirmed 48 hours prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours and not suitable for children under 14 years.