Leave Melbourne and city-life behind and come with us up to the Grampians for some fresh country air and great mountain hikes. Learn about Aboriginal history of this area and snap a picture of some Aussie wildlife. This one day tour will have you back home in bed in Melbourne after a big day. with plenty of stories to tell and photos to share.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £75.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £75.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am
One of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, the Grampians are rich in Aboriginalhistory and with an abundance of wildlife they are sure to be an unforgettable day adventure. En-route to the Grampians we stop at the township of Beaufort for morning tea and to stretch our legs. As we drive through the Grampians our experienced guide will point out unique wildlife including kangaroos, emus and avast array of birdlife. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the cosy town of Halls Gap. From here we take a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges. Don’t forget your camera!
We stop for lunch at Halls Gap (own expense) before a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. Herethe amazing history and culture of the local aboriginal communities comes to life. Hike to the remarkableJaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing fantastic views and scenery. Cool off at the base ofAustralia’s most inspiring waterfall—Mackenzie Falls. We then return home to Melbourne, stopping alongthe way for dinner (at own expense).
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation. Default pick up: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am.
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation 9.00pm.
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- National Park fees
- Morning tea
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- warm clothing
- water bottle
- money to purchase lunch and dinner.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to seasonal conditions, weather extremes,Traditional Owner and national park requirements.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel if you have any special dietaryrequirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel with yourpreferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on otheravailable pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our defaultpick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour)if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up pointat the appropriate time.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours and not suitable for children under 14 years.