Penguins! No matter who you are, everyone loves seeing these little guys walk along the beach. That's why Phillip island is a staple day trip for anyone visiting Melbourne in Victoria. Take a beach walk and have your camera charged to snap some pics of the stars of the Penguin Parade show.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £75.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £75.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St).
Daylight saving time (SUMMER):10:55am, Non-daylight savings time (WINTER): 09:55am.
We start by heading to Maru Wildlife Park and make friends with some furry Australian favourites. It’s yourchance to cuddle a baby wombat, hand feed the kangaroos and get up close and friendly with koalas andother native wildlife. Travel over the bridge and onto Phillip Island, known for its natural beauty, sandybeaches, rugged cliffs and unique wildlife experiences.
Check out the giant surf at Woolamai Beach or take aswim or a tranquil coastal walk. Stroll the Nobbies boardwalk to view the majestic rocky coast, home to acolony of fur seals. Enjoy dinner (own expense) and then it is on to the penguin parade. View the awardwinning visitor centre and as the sun fades witness the world’s littlest penguins emerge from the sea andwaddle ashore. It’s a truly magical and unforgettable procession. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation from 11.45am. Default pick up: Melbourne Central YHA (corner of Flinders and Spencer Sts). WINTER (no daylight savings) 10:10am, Summer (daylight savings time) 11:15am.
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation 10pm – midnight (seasonal).
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced tour guide
- morning tea
- pizza dinner
- entry fees: Wildlife Park, Penguin Parade and National Park.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- water bottle
- warm clothing in winter
- money to purchase dinner
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to seasonal conditions, weather extremes,Traditional Owner and national park requirements.
- Please note to protect the Little Penguins, no photography/filming is allowed at the Penguin Parade.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel if you have any special dietaryrequirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel with yourpreferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on otheravailable pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our defaultpick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour)if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up pointat the appropriate time.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours and not suitable for children under 14 years.