Penguins! No matter who you are, everyone loves seeing these little guys walk along the beach. That's why Phillip island is a staple day trip for anyone visiting Melbourne in Victoria. Take a beach walk and have your camera charged to snap some pics of the stars of the Penguin Parade show.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $130.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $130.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: in front of St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St). Daylight saving time (SUMMER): 11:55am, Non-daylight savings time (WINTER): 09:55am.
We start by heading to Maru Wildlife Park and make friends with some furry Australian favourites. It’s your chance to cuddle a baby wombat, hand feed the kangaroos and get up close and friendly with koalas and other native wildlife. Travel over the bridge and onto PhillipIsland, known for its natural beauty, sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and unique wildlife experiences. Check out the giant surf at WoolamaiBeachor take a swim or a tranquil coastal walk. Stroll the Nobbies boardwalk to view the majestic rocky coast, home to a colony of fur seals. Enjoy dinner (own expense) and then it is on to the penguin parade. View the award winning visitor centre and as the sun fades witness the world’s littlest penguins emerge from the sea and waddle ashore. It’s a truly magical and unforgettable procession. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation at 9.30am. Default pick up: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St). Winter (no daylight savings) 09:55am, Summer (daylight savings time) 11:55am
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation 9pm – 11.30pm (seasonal).
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced tour guide
- morning tea
- entry fees: Wildlife Park, Penguin Parade and National Park.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- water bottle
- warm clothing in winter
- money to purchase dinner
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- This tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Please note to protect the Little Penguins, no photography/filming is allowed at the Penguin Parade.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Hand luggage only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.