Leave Melbourne and city-life behind and come with us up to the Grampians for some fresh country air and great mountain hikes. Learn about Aboriginal history of this area and snap a picture of some Aussie wildlife. This one day tour will have you back home in bed in Melbourne after a big day. with plenty of stories to tell and photos to share.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £70.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $125.00EUR €85.00GBP £70.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: in front of St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am
One of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges, the Grampians are rich in Aboriginal history and with an abundance of wildlife they are sure to be an unforgettable day adventure. En-route to the Grampians we stop at the township of Beaufort for morning tea and to stretch our legs. As we drive through the Grampians our experienced guide will point out unique wildlife including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of birdlife. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the cosy town of Halls Gap. From here we take a walk through the breath-takingWonderlandRanges. Don’t forget your camera!
We stop for lunch at Halls Gap (own expense) before a visit to the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. Here the amazing history and culture of the local aboriginal communities comes to life. Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing fantastic views and scenery. Cool off at the base ofAustralia’s most inspiring waterfall—Mackenzie Falls. We then return home to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (at own expense).
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation. Default pick up: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:50am.
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation 9.00pm.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- National Park fees
- Morning tea
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- warm clothing
- water bottle
- money to purchase lunch and dinner.
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- This tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Hand luggage only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.