Spend a fantastic day in the Yarra Valley in this one of a kind day tour. With our custom fitted café-style seated bus, head to the Yarra Valley and stop at some wonderful places including Yarra Valley Chocolatarie and Ice-Creamery, White Rabbit brewery, Killara Estate, and many different wineries.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $129.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $129.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am
Our tour starts with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolatarie and Ice-Creamery where we’re free to try chocolate samples and watch the chocolatiers hard at work. From here we head to the Coombe Farm Winery, where we start the days’ tasting at the original home of Australia’s first diva-Dame Nellie Melba.
The next stop is at Gateway Estate, where you can sample the Coldstream cheese, wine, and relish produce, or pick your own strawberries. It’s then time for a game of Pentanque (the French word for Bocci) at the Domonique Portet Winery, famous for its strong French influence. Sample wines made by this 8th generation winemaking family after you’ve played a match or two.
Lunch is by the banks of the Watts River at Healsville’s Maroondah Reservoir where fresh breads, salmon, cheeses, and gourmet delights are on offer. Explore the extensive gardens and waterfall, and see the many native birds that call this park their home. In the case of bad weather, lunch will be in a cosy café followed by time to explore the historic town of Healesville.
After lunch it’s on to some beer and cider tasting at the White Rabbit Brewery in the heart of Healesville. If wine is more your thing than pop over to Innocent Bystander for a tasting, we highly recommend the Moscato. Finally, we travel through the upper Yarra Valley to the Killara Estate Winery, a beautiful vineyard with one of the best views in the Valley. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation Default pick up: In front of St Pauls Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation around 5:00pm
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- wine and cider tastings
- morning and afternoon tea
- gourmet lunch
- unlimited free coffee from the on-board coffee machine
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- money to purchase produce
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted due to seasonal conditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements.
- It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia/ Intrepid Travel with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours. Children under 18 years of age are not permitted.