Spend a fantastic day in the Yarra Valley in this one of a kind day tour. With our custom fitted café-style seated bus, head to the Yarra Valley and stop at some wonderful places including Yarra Valley Chocolatarie and Ice-Creamery, White Rabbit brewery, Killara Estate, and many different wineries.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $129.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00
|Route||Melbourne to Melbourne|
|Price (adult)||AUD $129.00EUR €90.00GBP £75.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
DEFAULT PICK UP: in front of St Paul’s Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:15am
Our tour starts with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolatarie and Ice-Creamery where we’re free to try chocolate samples and watch the chocolatiers hard at work. From here we head to the Coombe Farm Winery, where we start the days’ tasting at the original home of Australia’s first diva-Dame Nellie Melba.
The next stop is at Gateway Estate, where you can sample the Coldstream cheese, wine, and relish produce, or pick your own strawberries. It’s then time for a game of Pentanque (the French word for Bocci) at the Domonique Portet Winery, famous for its strong French influence. Sample wines made by this 8th generation winemaking family after you’ve played a match or two.
Lunch is by the banks of the Watts River at Healsville’s Maroondah Reservoir where fresh breads, salmon, cheeses, and gourmet delights are on offer. Explore the extensive gardens and waterfall, and see the many native birds that call this park their home. In the case of bad weather, lunch will be in a cosy café followed by time to explore the historic town of Healesville.
After lunch it’s on to some beer and cider tasting at the White Rabbit Brewery in the heart of Healesville. If wine is more your thing than pop over to Innocent Bystander for a tasting, we highly recommend the Moscato. Finally, we travel through the upper Yarra Valley to the Killara Estate Winery, a beautiful vineyard with one of the best views in the Valley. (L)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Melbourne accommodation Default pick up: In front of St Pauls Cathedral (Flinders St), 07:45am
Arrival location : Select Melbourne accommodation around 6:00pm
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- wine and cider tastings
- morning and afternoon tea
- gourmet lunch
- unlimited free coffee from the on-board coffee machine
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- money to purchase produce
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- This tour is operated by our touring partner Autopia Tours.
- Tour is not available for passengers under 18 years of age.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- Hand luggage only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.