Max Passengers: 21
AUD $795.00EUR €660.00GBP £535.00
|Route||Perth to Exmouth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $795.00EUR €660.00GBP £535.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 - Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Barrack St Jetty, 07:15am
Jump aboard as we head north to Nambung National Park and explore the fascinating formations of the Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns until we arrive at some local sand dunes. In the afternoon we pass through the major port of Geraldton, before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 - Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It's an early start this morning for a short drive to Murchison Gorge in the Kalbarri National Park. Here we explore Nature's Window and Z-Bend Gorge which is an exhilarating 150 metre descent into the heart of the gorge. Feeling adventurous? Give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon we head towards Monkey Mia and enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautiful Shell Beach before reaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 - Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have your camera ready for some great shots of these entrancing animals. From here we head to Carnarvon and finish the day at Coral Bay, the Jewel of the North. (BLD)
Day 4 - Coral Bay and Exmouth
It's time to explore! Spend today discovering the wonders of the Ningaloo Reef and its fantastic marine wildlife. Snorkelling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike tours or a joy flight over the reef are just some of the ways you can check out this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (all at own expense). Late this afternoon we make the short trip to Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 - Exmouth
Another day of freedom and relaxation! You can head underwater to go diving or (in season) search for whale sharks (optional activities at own expense including snorkelling*) or we'll tour around the area including snorkelling or lazing on the beach at Turquoise Bay. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Barrack St Jetty at 07:15am.
Arrival location: Exmouth early evening day 5
All Year: Mon
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- meals as indicated
- 4 nights dorm accommodation (or upgrade to twin/ double or single with shared facilities)
- national park fees
Accommodation Upgrade: 4 nights private room with shared facilities
Twin/Dbl: AUD$1060 / €885 / ₤710
Single: AUD$1395 / €1160 / ₤935
Upgrade accommodation is on 'request only' basis
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottles
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Park and Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- Tour must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.