Get your adventure on with this five day tour from Perth to the beautiful beaches of Exmouth along the W.A coast. Take a visit to the Pinnacles Desert and Kalbarri National Park before surfing your way down a sand dune. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you fall in love with Money Mia and then grab a snorkel and see what is swimming under the water line along Coral Bay - sure to be another of your favourite places in Australia. We'll also take you to the 'micronation' called the Principality of Hutt River where you'll be rubbing shoulders with royalty.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $795.00EUR €555.00GBP £475.00
|Route||Perth to Exmouth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $795.00EUR €555.00GBP £475.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Barrack St Jetty, 07:15am
Jump aboard as we head north to Nambung National Park and explore the formations of the Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along scenic coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns until we arrive atsome local sand dunes, where you can try out your sandboarding skills. In the afternoon we pass through themajor port of Geraldton before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It’s an early start this morning for a drive to the rugged terrain and seclusion of Murchison Gorge located inKalbarri National Park. Here we explore Nature’s Window and Z-Bend Gorge - an exhilarating 150m descentinto the heart of the gorge. Feeling adventurous? Give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon wehead towards Monkey Mia and enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautifulShell Beach, made up entirely of tiny shells, before reaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have yourcamera ready for some great shots of these entrancing animals. From here we head to Carnarvon and finishthe day at Coral Bay, the Jewel of the Northwest. (BLD)
Day 4 – Coral Bay and Exmouth
It’s time to explore the stunning Coral Bay! Spend today discovering the wonders of World Heritage listedNingaloo Reef and its fantastic marine wildlife. Snorkelling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike toursor a joy flight over the reef are just some of the ways to discover this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (allactivities at own expense). Late this afternoon we make the short trip to Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 – Exmouth
Another day of freedom and relaxation! You can head underwater to go diving or (in season) search forwhale sharks (optional activities at own expense including snorkeling*) or we’ll tour around the areaincluding snorkeling or lazing on the beach at Turquoise Bay. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Barrack St Jetty at 07:15am.
Arrival location : Exmouth early evening day 5
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- meals as indicated
- 4 nights dorm accommodation (or upgrade to twin/ double or single with shared facilities)
- national park fees
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottles
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Park and Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- From October to March it is likely that you will experience temperatures of over 35 degrees Celsius, and sometimes well into the 40’s. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. These extreme outside temperatures can also place stress on the air-conditioning units within our vehicles which can make travelling uncomfortable. Your tour guide will assist with regular breaks and information to assist keeping hydrated. Conversely, in July and August, very cold temperatures can be experienced in the outback, especially overnight. Please come prepared for all extremes.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.