Get your adventure on with this five day tour from Perth to the beautiful beaches of Exmouth along the W.A coast. Take a visit to the Pinnacles Desert and Kalbarri National Park before surfing your way down a sand dune. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you fall in love with Money Mia and then grab a snorkel and see what is swimming under the water line along Coral Bay - sure to be another of your favourite places in Australia. We'll also take you to the 'micronation' called the Principality of Hutt River where you'll be rubbing shoulders with royalty.
Max Passengers: 20
AUD $845.00EUR €580.00GBP £490.00
|Route||Perth to Exmouth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $845.00EUR €580.00GBP £490.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Perth City YHA 07:00am, 300 Wellington Street
Jump aboard as we head north to Nambung National Parkand explore the formations of the Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along scenic coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns until we arrive at some local sand dunes, where you can try out your sandboarding skills. In the afternoon we pass through the major port of Geraldton before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It’s an early start this morning for a drive to the rugged terrain and seclusion of Murchison Gorge located in KalbarriNational Park. Here we explore Nature’s Window and Z-Bend Gorge - an exhilarating 150m descent into the heart of the gorge. Feeling adventurous? Give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon we head towards Monkey Mia and enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautifulShellBeach, made up entirely of tiny shells, before reaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have your camera ready for some great shots of these entrancing animals. From here we head to Carnarvon and finish the day at Coral Bay, the Jewel of the Northwest. (BLD)
Day 4 – Coral Bay to Yardi Creek
It’s time to explore the stunning Coral Bay! Spend today discovering the wonders of World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and its fantastic marine wildlife. Snorkelling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike tours or a joy flight over the reef are just some of the ways to discover this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (all activities at own expense). Late this afternoon we make the short trip to our exclusive campsite at Yardi Creek in the Cape Range National Park, near Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 – Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
Another day of freedom and relaxation! You can head underwater to go diving or (in season) search for whale sharks (optional activities at own expense including snorkeling*) or we’ll tour around the area including snorkeling or lazing on the beach at Turquoise Bay. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Perth City YHA 07:00am.
Arrival location : Exmouth early evening day 5.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- meals as indicated
- national park fees
accommodation as below:
Standard Accommodation: 3 nights dorm accommodation with shared facilities, 1 night camping
Upgrade Accommodation (subject to availability at the time of booking): 3 nights private room with shared facilities (twin, double, or single), 1 night camping.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottles
- insect repellent
- Would you like to swim with the Whalesharks? Whaleshark season in WA runs from April through to July and passengers have the option of taking part in a Whaleshark swim on Day 5 of their tour in Exmouth. We don’t book this option, however the company we use is Kings Ningaloo Reef. Although our Guides can book this for you on Day 1 of your tour, during busy periods such as school holidays we do advise that you book in advance to avoid disappointment. You can either do this through your Travel Agent or direct via phone or email. Please find a link to their website, along with their contact number below, it’s certainly an experience not to be missed!
- 08 9949 1764
- Itinerary may vary and/or attractions substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. See terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Park and Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- Tour is not suitable for children.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.
- This tour requires a sleeping bag. You may bring your own or pre-purchase a sleeping bag from us for $30.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- From October to March it is likely that you will experience temperatures of over 35 degrees Celsius, and sometimes well into the 40’s. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. These extreme temperatures can also place stress on the air-conditioning units within our vehicles which can make travelling uncomfortable. Your tour guide will assist with regular breaks and information to assist keeping hydrated. In July and August, very cold temperatures can be experienced in the outback, especially overnight. Please come prepared for all extremes.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.