Tucked away in the South West of the country, Esperance is a coastal town you'll fall instantly in love with. The crystal clear beaches will have you hooked on the town, not to mention the nearby National Park where you can get your hiking shoes out and have an adventure. This tour also stops off at the famous Wave Rock. Enjoy five nights of bush camping under the stars and preparing meals with the rest of your group. This starts and ends in Perth.
Max Passengers: 18
AUD $770.00EUR €530.00GBP £445.00
|Route||Perth to Perth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $770.00EUR €530.00GBP £445.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Fitzgerald National Park
DEFAULT PICK UP: YHA Perth, 07:00am
The adventure begins as we travel east over theDarlingRanges. We make our first stopover inYorkbefore arriving in Wave Rock for lunch where there is the opportunity to have a look at the rock formation. After then drive further south to our camp near the coast of theFitzgeraldRiverNational Park, an internationally recognised world biosphere reserve with plenty of beaches and rugged coastline. (LD)
Day 2 – Esperance to Cape Le Grand National Park
After a morning drive along the coast we arrive in coastal Esperance. We continue to Cape Le Grand National Park where we set up camp only metres from a picture postcard beach. The afternoon is free to explore the coastal park with its white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. In the late afternoon we hike up the granite formation known as “Frenchman Peak” and see the views of the bay and islands of the Recherche Archipelago. (BLD)
Day 3 – Cape Le Grand National Park
It’s totally up to you how you would like to spend the day enjoying this beautiful area. You may like to do one of the coastal walks or go fora swim, boogie board (own expense) or just relax and read a good book while lying on a white sand beach. You might have to share the bay with a couple of local kangaroos. Suggested walks will be on offer. (BLD)
Day 4 – Stirling Ranges
Leaving early, we head for the Stirling Ranges, one of Western Australia’s few mountain wildernesses with rugged peaks that rise over 1000 metres. We will do one of the many walks on offer, keeping the day flexible as there are so many great spots to visit. Your guide will decide the best route on the day but the group may visit ‘Bluff Knoll’ a four hour trek in the Stirling Ranges. (BLD)
Day 5 – Southwest Region
Our first stop of the day is at ‘Mount Clarence’ to look over Albany. From there, the landscape changes dramatically as we head into the heart of the southern Eucalypt forests of Western Australia. We enjoy a tree top walk at the “Valley of the Giants”; a unique structure that takes you up into the canopy of a very ancient eucalypts called Red Tingle trees. (BLD)
Day 6 –Southwest Region to Perth
Start the day by climbing one of the giant Karri trees, once used as a fire lookout. Next we head to Ngilgi Cave for a personalised Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal dreamtime, bush foods and tool-making session, where you will experience and learn about the Indigenous culture of this area. Sit back and relax as we head back toWestern Australia's capital city Perth. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Default pick up: YHA Perth at 07:00am. Other pick up locations available are: Billabong Backpackers at 06:20am; Brittania on William at 06:45am; Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand at 07:00am.
Arrival location : Select Perth accommodation early evening on day 6.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guides
- meals as indicated
- camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- National Park fees.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- sleeping bag (not available for hire or purchase on the tour, so please bring your own).
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, and traditional owner/national park requirements. Please see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
- Tour is operated by our touring partner Nullabor Traveller.
- Please arrive for tour 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Sleeping bags are compulsory for this tour. Nullarbor Traveller do not offer sleeping bags for purchase or hire, so passengers must have their own to bring.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if you have any special dietary requirements, allergies, or medical conditions well ahead of departure.
- The default pick up point is where we will meet you for your tour, unless you or your travel agent requests an alternative location (contact our Reservations team for more information). It is your responsibility to contact us with your preferred pick up point well ahead of departure. We do not take responsibility for missed tours if we have not been advised of an alternative in advance and you are not at the default location on time.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.