Max Passengers: 24
AUD $1045.00EUR €870.00GBP £700.00
|Route||Perth to Perth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $1045.00EUR €870.00GBP £700.00|
|Valid||31 March 2013 - 30 March 2014|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Barrack St Jetty, 07:15am
Jump aboard as we head north and into the heart of Nambung National Park to explore the fascinating formations of the Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along scenic coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns until we arrive at some local sand dunes, where you can try out your sandboarding skills. In the afternoon we pass through the major port of Geraldton, before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It’s an early start this morning as we make a short drive to Murchison Gorge in Kalbarri National Park. Here we explore Nature’s Window and Z-Bend Gorge which is an exhilarating 150 metre descent into the heart of the gorge. Feeling adventurous? Why not give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon we head towards Monkey Mia and enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautiful Shell Beach before reaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have your camera ready for some great shots of these entrancing animals. From here we head to Carnarvon and finish the day at Coral Bay, the Jewel of the Northwest. (BLD)
Day 4 – Coral Bay and Exmouth
It’s time to explore! Spend today discovering the wonders of World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and its fantastic marine wildlife. Snorkeling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike tours or a joy flight over the reef are just some of the ways you can check out this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (all at own expense and subject to availability). Late afternoon we make the short trip to Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 – Exmouth
Enjoy another day of freedom and relaxation! Go snorkeling or diving and search for whale sharks (seasonal and at own expense) or view Vlamingh Head Lighthouse, then choose to laze on the beach or snorkel the pristine waters of aptly named, Turquoise Bay. (BLD)
Day 6 – Exmouth to Northbrook Farmstay
We hit the road early and begin our trip back to Perth, staying overnight at Northbrook Farmstay for our last evening together. (BLD)
Day 7 – Northbrook to Perth
This morning we take a short trip to the Principality of Hutt River, where you’ll be fascinated with Prince Leonard’s incredible story of why he seceded from Australia — bring your passport along to add another stamp! From here, our journey south towards Perth continues. Along the way we stop at Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park, which rescues and rehabilitates Australian wildlife. Get friendly with a snake (and other native animals) if you’re game! We arrive back in Perth in the late afternoon. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location: Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Barrack St Jetty at 07:15am.
Arrival location: Perth accommodation early evening day 7.
Tour departs: All Year: Mon
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guide
- Meals as indicated
- 6 nights multi-share accommodation (or upgrade to backpacker twin/double/single with shared facilities)
- National park entry fees.
Accommodation Upgrade: 6 nights twin/double/single private room with shared facilities
Double/Twin: AUD$1550 / €1290 / ₤1040
Single: AUD$1990 / €1660 / ₤1335
Upgrades are on a request only basis.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Park and Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- Tour must be reconfirmed 48hrs prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604 (within Australia).
- It is your responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed in the itinerary and the PDF document on the website. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.