Get your adventure on with this five day tour from Perth to the beautiful beaches of Exmouth along the W.A coast and then back again. Take a visit to the Pinnacles Desert and Kalbarri National Park before surfing your way down a sand dune. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you fall in love with Money Mia and then grab a snorkel and see what is swimming with under the water line along Coral Bay - sure to be another of your favourite places in Australia. Why not try your hand at sand dune surfing while you're at it? You'll be sleeping in dorm share accommodation through the tour until we drop you off in Perth on the final day.
Max Passengers: 24
AUD $1045.00EUR €725.00GBP £625.00
|Route||Perth to Perth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $1045.00EUR €725.00GBP £625.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Barrack St Jetty, 07:15am
Jump aboard as we head north and into the heart of Nambung National Park to explore the formations ofthe Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along scenic coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns untilwe arrive at the sand dunes where you can test your sandboarding skills. In the afternoon we pass throughthe major port of Geraldton before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It’s an early start this morning as we make a short drive to Murchison Gorge in Kalbarri National Park. Herewe explore Nature’s Window and Z-Bend Gorge, an 150m descent into the heart of the gorge. Feelingadventurous? Why not give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon we head towards Monkey Miaand enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautiful Shell Beach beforereaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have yourcamera ready for some great shots. From here we head to Carnarvon and finish the day at Coral Bay, theJewel of the Northwest. (BLD)
Day 4 – Coral Bay and Exmouth
It’s time to explore! Spend today discovering the wonders of World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and itsfantastic marine wildlife. Snorkeling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike tours or a joy flight over thereef are just some of the ways you can check out this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (all at own expense andsubject to availability). Late afternoon we make the short trip to Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 – Exmouth
Enjoy another day of freedom and relaxation! Go snorkeling or diving and search for whale sharks (seasonaland at own expense) or view Vlamingh Head Lighthouse, then choose to laze on the beach or snorkel thepristine waters of aptly named, Turquoise Bay. (BLD)
Day 6 – Exmouth to Northbrook Farmstay
We hit the road early and begin our trip back to Perth, staying overnight at Northbrook Farmstay for our lastevening together. (BLD)
Day 7 – Northbrook to Perth
From here, our journey south towards Perth continues. Along the way we stop at Greenough Wildlife andBird Park, which rescues and rehabilitates Australian wildlife. Get friendly with a snake (and other nativeanimals) if you’re game! We arrive back in Perth in the late afternoon. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Barrack St Jetty at 07:15am.
Arrival location : Perth accommodation early evening day 7.
Departure dates for this tour are currently not available online. We apologise for this inconvenience.
For more information on your tour's departure dates please consult our pdf brochure here,
or call us on 1300 654 604 (within Australia) or +61 (03) 8102 7800 (international).
- Experienced guide
- Meals as indicated
- 6 nights multi-share accommodation (or upgrade to6 nights private room with shared facilities)
- National park entry fees.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weatherextremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guidebefore departure.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Parkand Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pickup point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do nothear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on thisdocument. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receivenotification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriatetime.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.