Tucked away in the South West of the country, Esperance is a coastal town you'll fall instantly in love with. The crystal clear beaches will have you hooked on the town, not to mention the nearby National Park where you can get your hiking shoes out and have an adventure. This tour also stops off at the famous Wave Rock. Enjoy five nights of bush camping under the stars and preparing meals with the rest of your group. This starts and ends in Perth.
Max Passengers: 18
AUD $770.00EUR €535.00GBP £460.00
|Route||Perth to Perth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $770.00EUR €535.00GBP £460.00|
|Valid||31 March 2014 - 30 March 2015|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Fitzgerald National Park
DEFAULT PICK UP: YHA Perth, 07:00am
The adventure begins as we travel east over the Darling Ranges. We make our first stopover in York beforearriving in Wave Rock for lunch where there is the opportunity to have a look at the rock formation. Afterthen drive further south to our camp near the coast of the Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationallyrecognised world biosphere reserve with plenty of beaches and rugged coastline. (LD)
Day 2 – Esperance to Cape Le Grand National Park
After a morning drive along the coast we arrive in coastal Esperance. We continue to Cape Le Grand NationalPark where we set up camp only metres from a picture postcard beach. The afternoon is free to explore thecoastal park with its white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. In the late afternoon we hike up thegranite formation known as “Frenchman Peak” and see the views of the bay and islands of the RechercheArchipelago. (BLD)
Day 3 – Cape Le Grand National Park
It’s totally up to you how you would like to spend the day enjoying this beautiful area. You may like to doone of the coastal walks or go for a swim, boogie board (own expense) or just relax and read a good bookwhile lying on a white sand beach. You might have to share the bay with a couple of local kangaroos.Suggested walks will be on offer. (BLD)
Day 4 – Stirling Ranges
Leaving early, we head for the Stirling Ranges, one of Western Australia’s few mountain wildernesses withrugged peaks that rise over 1000 metres. We will do one of the many walks on offer, keeping the day flexibleas there are so many great spots to visit. Your guide will decide the best route on the day but the group mayvisit ‘Bluff Knoll’ a four hour trek in the Stirling Ranges. (BLD)
Day 5 – Southwest Region
Our first stop of the day is at ‘Mount Clarence’ to look over Albany. From there, the landscape changesdramatically as we head into the heart of the southern Eucalypt forests of Western Australia. We enjoy atree top walk at the “Valley of the Giants”; a unique structure that takes you up into the canopy of a veryancient eucalypts called Red Tingle trees. (BLD)
Day 6 –Southwest Region to Perth
Start the day by climbing one of the giant Karri trees, once used as a fire lookout. Next we head to NgilgiCave for a personalised Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal dreamtime, bush foods and tool-making session, whereyou will experience and learn about the Indigenous culture of this area. Sit back and relax as we head back toWestern Australia's capital city Perth. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Default pick up: YHA Perth at 07:00am. Other pick up locations available are: Billabong Backpackers at 06:20am; Brittania on William at 06:45am; Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand at 07:00am.
Arrival location : Select Perth accommodation early evening on day 6.
To check out departures dates and availability, just click the BOOK NOW button on this page
- Experienced guides
- meals as indicated
- camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- National Park fees.
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat & sunscreen
- towel & toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- sleeping bag (not available for hire or purchase on the tour, so please bring your own).
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weatherextremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guidebefore departure.
- Tour is operated as a code share with Nullarbor Traveller. Optional activities offered are independent to Nullarbor Traveller and their terms and conditions apply.
- Sleeping bags are compulsory for this tour. Nullarbor Traveller do not offer sleeping bags for purchase or hire, so passengers must have their own to bring.
- Due to the remote locations that we are visiting we use bush camps with limited facilities on some nights.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pickup points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point aslisted on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do notreceive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at theappropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner