Get your adventure on with this seven day tour from Perth to the beautiful beaches of Exmouth along the WA coast and then back again. Take a visit to the Pinnacles Desert and Kalbarri National Park before surfing your way down a sand dune. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins as you fall in love with Money Mia and then grab a snorkel and see what is swimming with under the water line along Coral Bay - sure to be another of your favourite places in Australia. Why not try your hand at sand dune surfing while you're at it? You'll be sleeping in dorm share accommodation through the tour until we drop you off in Perth on the final day.
Max Passengers: 20
AUD $1095.00GBP £635.00EUR €755.00
|Route||Perth to Perth|
|Price (adult)||AUD $1095.00EUR €755.00GBP £635.00|
|Valid||31 March 2015 - 30 March 2016|
Itinerary: day by day
Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri
DEFAULT PICK UP: Perth City YHA 07:00am
Jump aboard as we head north and into the heart of Nambung National Park to explore the formations of the Pinnacles Desert. Our journey continues along scenic coastal roads passing by seaside fishing towns until we arrive at the sand dunes where you can test your sandboarding skills. In the afternoon we pass through the major port of Geraldton before reaching our overnight stop in the seaside resort town of Kalbarri. (LD)
Day 2 – Kalbarri to Shark Bay
It's an early start this morning as we make a short drive to Murchison Gorge in Kalbarri National Park. Here we explore Nature's Window and Z-Bend Gorge, an 150m descent into the heart of the gorge. Feeling adventurous? Why not give abseiling a go (own expense). In the afternoon we head towards Monkey Mia and enter the Shark Bay World Heritage area. Along the way we stop at beautiful Shell Beach before reaching our overnight stop at Shark Bay. (BLD)
Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay
We hit the beach this morning and make our way to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins – have your camera ready for some great shots. From here we head to Carnarvon and finish the day at Coral Bay, the Jewel of the Northwest. (BLD)
Day 4 – Coral Bay to Yardi Creek
It's time to explore! Spend today discovering the wonders of World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and its fantastic marine wildlife. Snorkeling, cruising on a glass bottom boat, quad bike tours or a joy flight over the reef are just some of the ways you can check out this beautiful aquatic sanctuary (all at own expense and subject to availability). Late afternoon we make the short trip to our exclusive campsite at Yardi Creek in the Cape Range National Park, near Exmouth. (BLD)
Day 5 – Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
Enjoy another day of freedom and relaxation! Go snorkeling or diving and search for whale sharks (seasonal and at own expense) or view Vlamingh Head Lighthouse, then choose to laze on the beach or snorkel the pristine waters of aptly named, Turquoise Bay. (BLD)
Day 6 – Yardi Creek to Northbrook Farmstay
We hit the road early and begin our trip back to Perth, staying overnight at Northbrook Farmstay for our last evening together. (BLD)
Day 7 – Northbrook to Perth
From here, our journey south towards Perth continues. Along the way we stop at Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park, which rescues and rehabilitates Australian wildlife. Get friendly with a snake (and other native animals) if you're game! We arrive back in Perth in the late afternoon. (BL)
B = Breakfast | L = Lunch | D = Dinner
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure. Please refer to terms and conditions for more details.
Departure location : Select Perth accommodation from 06:30am. Default pick up: Perth City YHA 07:00am.
Arrival location : Perth accommodation early evening day 7.
This trip departs on Wednesdays year round
- Experienced guide
- Meals as indicated
- National park entry fees
accommodation as below:
Standard Accommodation: 4 nights dorm accommodation with shared facilities, 2 nights camping.
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Exmouth
- Feed the Dolphins in Monkey Mia
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high)
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- Sleeping bag (can be purchased for $30)
- Would you like to swim with the Whalesharks? Whaleshark season in WA runs from April through to July and passengers have the option of taking part in a Whaleshark swim on Day 5 of their tour in Exmouth. We don't book this option, however the company we use is Kings Ningaloo Reef. Although our Guides can book this for you on Day 1 of your tour, during busy periods such as school holidays we do advise that you book in advance to avoid disappointment. You can either do this through your Travel Agent or direct via phone or email. Please find a link to their website, along with their contact number below, it's certainly an experience not to be missed!
08 9949 176408 9949 1764
- Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements.
- *Passengers who elect to take optional activities in Exmouth will not tour the Cape Range National Park and Turquoise Bay. Time may not permit a whale shark tour from Coral Bay.
- From October to March it is likely that you will experience temperatures of over 35 degrees Celsius, and sometimes well into the 40’s. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. These extreme outside temperatures can also place stress on the air-conditioning units within our vehicles which can make travelling uncomfortable. Your tour guide will assist with regular breaks and information to assist keeping hydrated. Conversely, in July and August, very cold temperatures can be experienced in the outback, especially overnight. Please come prepared for all extremes.
- Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to tour guide before departure.
- It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
- A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies.