Tour Western Australia's serene coastline and rugged wilderness.
A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia's vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world's oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia's most serene delights.
- Broome, Australia
- Broome, Australia
- The Kimberley,The Outback,Western Australia
- Physical rating
- Min 8
- Group size
- Min 6 , Max 20
- Permits for National Park entry, walks & gorge visits
- Guided Geikie Gorge Cruise
- China Wall
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Bungle Bungle Scenic Flight – AUD375
- Mimbi Caves
Following a night by the Fitzroy River we head west into Bunuba country. Once a Devonian reef, this terrain is over 350 million years old and home to a diverse array of plants and animal. Explore the 750-metre cave system of Tunnel Creek. While touring the cave and its stalactites, hear the story of Jandamarra, an Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander freedom fighter who used the tunnel as a hide-out in the late 1800s. Freshen up with a swim in the waterhole at the end of the tunnel, then travel on to the geological wonder of Windjana Gorge. Beneath gorge walls rising 90m high, enjoy a picnic lunch and search for freshwater crocodiles, local birdlife and traditional bushtucker. The Gibb River Road then takes us out of the Napier Ranges and into Broome via the Derby ‘Boab Prison Tree’ before heading back to Broome as the sun sets.
Dates & availability
Trip search is unavailable.
1. This trip starts in Broome at approximately 7:30am and finishes around 7:00pm. Onward travel should not be booked until the following day.
2. This trip is also available as Original style, see code PKBB-O
3. A sleeping bag is required for this trip.
4. Adventure Tours travellers can carry a maximum of 15kg. It is essential you bring only one small to medium soft-sided bag plus a day pack. We are not able to carry hard / externally framed suitcases
Essential trip information
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.View Essential Trip Information