What are cookies?
Cookies are unique to the web browser you're using - so if you're using a desktop computer as well as a mobile, different data will be collected for each. You can find more information on the About Cookies website www.aboutcookies.org/
Cookies can be set by the owner of the website you're on. These are known as 1st Party Cookies. There are also 3rd Party Cookies that can be set by partner websites. Only the owner of the cookie can see the anonymous information it collects.
You can choose to accept all cookies, reject 3rd Party Cookies or reject all cookies by changing your internet browser settings. If you don't accept cookies, some features of our website won't work. For example, you won't be able to make a booking.
By using our websites, you agree to us using cookies as set out in this statement.
How cookies are used
- Storing what's in your shopping basket: This allows you to book trips with us
- Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our products and online experience.
- Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products and services that we think you'll find interesting
- Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our own websites and through our advertising networks.
- Make it possible for you to use our website
- Show you information and offers that are relevant to you
- Find out more about how our customers use the site
Buying our products online
Your recent searches and shortlisted holidays are recorded using cookies. If you've made a shortlist but you haven't saved it by entering your email address, we'll store your shortlisted holidays using a cookie, so you'll be able to see it when you visit us again using the same computer or device.
Improving your experience
We can find out how you move around our website, so we can look into any errors stopping you from being able to do what you want. The data we collect from cookies is really important for us to improve your experience.
Making your experience personal
When you're on our website, we might interact with you or show you personalised information and offers anonymously. Cookies help us to do this by letting us know how you're using our website on your particular computer or device, which means we can work out what's most relevant to you.
Advertisements on other websites
Types of cookies we use
You may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on which you may access at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Refusing cookies and changing your mind after you've accepted
You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse all cookies, choose which cookies you want or don't want, or ask to be notified when a cookie is set. Use the help feature in your browser to see how.
Changing your mind after you've accepted our cookies