If you want to see the best of Australia, we’ve rounded up a list of our top 10 trips of all time.
From seeing Uluru, trying tasty local cuisine in Tassie, swimming in waterfalls at Litchfield National Park or travelling across the Kimberley in a 4WD, these are the Aussie experiences you need in your life. Better than a standard bus tour, our trips are loaded up with a bunch of fellow adventurers, a local leader and plenty of memorable moments. All you need to worry about is picking the perfect getaway.
Don’t miss out, get 10% off* our top 10 trips until 31 August 2019.
*10% discount applies the below 10 Adventure Tours trips:
• Taste of Tasmania PNTW6-B - 6 Days
• Kakadu Katherine & Litchfield Adventure PNTY4C - 4 Days
• Top End and Arnhem Land Adventure PNTK5 - 5 Days
• Uluru Camping Adventure PBORY - 3 days
• 3 Day Uluru Adventure (Original) PAR3-O - 3 Days
• Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland PAASE7- 7 Days
• 4WD Darwin to Broome Overland PDB10 - 10 Days
• Esperance & Southwest Adventure PE6 - 6 days
• Perth to Broome Overland PB10 - 10 Days
• Melbourne to Darwin Overland (Basix) PAOKC - 17 Days
Departing between 3 July 2019 and 15 December 2020. Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited at between 3 July 2019 and 31 August 2019. Offer is valid for bookings made in AUD only for residents and travellers currently in Australia and New Zealand. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discount does not apply to Tailor-Made Experiences, local payments/kitties, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. Deposit of $99 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. All tours are subject to availability. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply.
Our top 10 trips
Why choose Adventure Tours
Our latest blogs