15% OFF Western Australia Tours 

They say that good things come to those who wait. But why would you want to wait if there was an unmissable offer up for grabs? See the ‘Best of the West’ with one of our epic Western Australian experiences. Visit stunning Ningaloo Reef, the Kimberley region and more.

Departures Between December 1 2021 – March 31 2022:

  • West Coast and Karijini (PP10) WAS $2995 NOW $2545

Departures Between April 1 2022 – March 31 2023

  • Perth to Broome Adventure (PB10) WAS $2995 NOW $2545
  • Broome to Perth Adventure (PBP10) WAS $2995 NOW $2545
  • Broome to Darwin Adventure (PBD10) WAS $3495 NOW $2970
  • Darwin to Broome Adventure (PDB10) WAS $3495 NOW $2970


Sale Terms & Conditions

Sale valid on direct bookings only (via +61 7 5401 5555, reservations@adventuretours.com.au or booking on the website)

The ‘WA Early Bird’ special is applicable for the following trips to travel on the following trips during the 2022 calendar year; 

  • West Coast & Karijini (NEW) (tour code: PP10)
  • Perth to Broome (tour code: PB10)
  • Broome to Perth (tour code: PBP10)
  • Broome to Darwin (tour code: PBD10)
  • Darwin to Broome (tour code: PDB10)

A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the full balance required 60 days prior to the scheduled departure. Existing Adventure Tours Australia credit can be applied to this offer. 

If booking directly on the website, full payment at the time of booking will be required.

If you cancel some or all portions of your booking cancellation fees may apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:

  • 60 days or more prior to departure, full refund
  • 59 to 8 days prior to departure, we will retain 30% of monies paid in connection with your booking and hold the remaining 70% of monies as a credit; or
  • 7 days or fewer prior to departure, we will retain 100% of monies paid in connection with your booking.

Flexible COVID conditions:

If you cancel your booking up to 7 days prior to your departure because:

  • you have COVID-19 or ‘flu-like symptoms’ and this is supported by a medical certificate; or
  • as a result of COVID-19 state border closures,

You will receive a 100% credit. 

You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you fail to join a tour without reason, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made for unused services. The above cancellation fees may be in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator fees.

The Adventure Tours 2022 Difference!

With our extended Western Australian trips (PP10 / PB10 / PBP10 / PBD10 / PDB10) that cover the full length of state, there’s a substantial amount of driving time to reach all of the stunning destinations the state has to offer. These destinations are not always ‘on-the-way’; they’re regularly found off the beaten track. However once you arrive at these destinations there’s certainly reward for effort, with the type of attractions that so unique that they will stay with our passengers forever. With this in mind, we have made a commitment to maximise the experience for our customers, by doubling the number of Adventure Tours Australia staff on our trips.

For the tour codes listed above, the 2022 Western Australian Program will include a guide and an assistant guide to allow for the following benefits: 

  • Allow more time for staff to share the knowledge of the attractions they visit
  • Reduce meal times and preparation en-route, allowing more time at the key destinations
  • Provide alternative walking options
  • Passengers that want a greater level of adventure, can enjoy this
  • Passengers that prefer a more relaxed pace and in-depth information, can have this too
  • Increase one-on-one guide-to-passenger interaction
  • Reduces driver fatigue with shared driving
  • Splitting the workload also provides greater guide energy levels

Adventure Tours Australia recognises that some travellers may have built up annual leave for holidays for a long period of time. Whilst for others a Western Australian experience has been a long term bucket-list destination. Despite the challenges of operating in remote regions this change allows us to improve the over-all customer experience for a greater variety of traveller to Western Australia.