We’re just going to come out and say it: Australia is awesome, but Western Australia is where the good stuff is really at.
Before we decide to battle it out, we’re going to leave these 14 pictures of Western Australia here for you to make your own mind up. Apologies in advance to the other states in Australia – you won’t win this round.
1. Go for a dip in Shark Bay
2. Join the camel train in Broome
3. Jump for joy at the Pinnacles
4. Scratch your head in awe as you stare at the magnificent Bungle Bungles
5. Hit the road and make your way to Shark Bay
6. Spend time under the trees camping in the Kimberley
7. Look up to see a million stars while camping in the Outback
8. See the beauty of Broome from a new height
9. Roam through Kalbarri National Park
10. Hike alongside the red-hued rocks in the Kimberley
11. Watch the sunset in Exmouth
12. Swim with giant underwater creatures at Ningaloo Reef
13. Stare out to the ocean as far as your long-distance eyesight will allow
14. Catch your reflection in the waters of Karijini National Park
Ready for the next adventure after feeling so inspired by these photos of Western Australia? Check out our Western Australia trips here.